The Benchmarking Network, Inc. is an international resource for business process research and metrics. We lead studies with over 140,000 process leaders in over 165 countries. We provide benchmarking training and research to individual companies, professional and trade associations, and industry and process based groups. Since 1992, our over 300 benchmarking studies have spanned virtually all processes and industries to identify measures and collect data to identify best practices.
- Enlisting major global corporations
- Gathering databases of details and comparable measures
- Collecting detailed process information
- Identifying best practices and performers
- Face to face site visits with "Best Practice" companies
Talk to one of our experts, 30+ years experience.